February 22, 1950 -- Georgia has it's first Circle K Club at the Atlanta Division of the University of Georgia (now known as Georgia State College).
May 29, 1953 -- The Circle K Club at West Georgia is founded. This is Georgia's 5th club.
July 2, 1953 -- Gene Alford of Georgia Tech Circle K is elected International Secretary of the newly-formed International organization.
February 1955 -- New Circle K Clubs at Southern Technical Institute and LaGrange College are formed.
June 1955 -- Valdosta State College CKI is reported to have been recently formed.
March 1956 -- A new Circle K Club at Atlanta Christian College in East Point has been built.
May 8, 1956 -- The first Annual Georgia District Meeting is held in Atlanta at the Georgia State College of Business Administration. Nine of the ten Circle K Clubs in Georgia are represented.